Olive oil, eggs and other foods help nourish your hair and make it grow faster. So make the most of them in masks!
Just as there are people who like to have short hair so they can manage it more easily, there are people who like to have long, full hair. Many of them often look for natural solutions to make their hair grow faster.
Although it may be hard to believe, it is possible to accelerate hair growth through good nutrition and hydration and, of course, good external care.
If you too want to grow your hair faster, then you should know about the natural solutions we are going to discuss below.
Natural solutions for hair growth
As we mentioned earlier, the following natural solutions can help to grow hair, as long as they are combined with good lifestyle habits. In this sense, we must remember that, after all, hair health depends not only on the products we apply, but also on other factors, such as nutrition and hydration.
These solutions not only help to nourish the hair (from root to tip) and promote hair growth, but also help to keep it healthy and strong. This is a must for avoiding those pesky split ends.
Olive oil has been used for thousands of years for its magnificent health and beauty properties. It is extremely beneficial for the hair because it helps to deeply moisturize and nourish it.
To take advantage of it, just apply it (weekly) on dry hair and leave it on for 30-60 minutes before washing it as usual.
It is said that brushing your hair daily is as effective as any other home remedy. However, it should be done carefully, slowly, about three times a day. If you brush your hair vigorously and quickly, you will only make it weaker and weaker.
It is also said that the way you brush your hair is also important. You should brush it in sections. Starting from the bottom up. That is, you should first untangle the ends and finally, the area near the root. This way you will avoid splitting the hair when combing.
Some of the benefits of brushing the hair daily, in parts, are:
- Prevents tangles in the hair, frizz or unwanted frizz or frizz.
- Stimulates the hair fiber by promoting the production of new hair.
Although there is no scientific evidence to confirm this belief, potato juice is said to accelerate hair growth. In addition, it is believed that:
- Strengthens the scalp and hair fiber.
- Prevents hair loss.
- Promotes the production of new hair.
- Wash the potatoes and remove the skin properly.
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces.
- Put them in the blender to form a puree. Do not worry if the puree is too thick.
- Add a little water.
- Strain the puree into a clean bowl using a muslin cloth. This separates the potato juice that you will need to apply to your hair.
- Apply it to your hair and massage it in a circular motion on your scalp.
- Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- Do this once a week to improve results even more.
- Onion juice
It is said that onion juice is a capillary food able to:
- Prevent hair loss.
- Improve collagen production.
- Give strength and shine to hair strands.
- Improve blood circulation, thanks to its sulfur content. As a result, hair grows faster.
- Boil a lot of water with some onions in it.
- Let it boil for several minutes so that the onion releases the minerals inside.
- Let it cool down.
- Take out the onions.
- Rinse the hair with the resulting liquid.
- Let it act for several minutes.
- Wash your hair with your usual shampoo.
Eggs contain vitamins A, B, C and E, as well as iron, zinc and magnesium. Therefore, it is said that masks based on this food provide great benefits to the hair, among these:
- It favors accelerated hair growth.
- It contributes to hair regeneration and the production of new hair due to its high content of biotin (vitamin B8) and proteins.
- Beat an egg to mix the egg white and yolk.
- Add a little oil (own choice).
- Mix together.
- Apply the egg mask to the entire scalp (roots only).
- Leave it on for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove with water.
- Use a regular shampoo.
Aloe vera and honey
Aloe vera or aloe vera is a plant that has various medicinal effects and is used in a large number of products. Studies show that the plant is used in hair care products for its moisturizing and cleansing properties.
The aforementioned properties are what can make hair grow quickly, because it is properly nourished. In addition, the combination with honey can add other beneficial effects for the scalp.
- Extract the gel from an aloe leaf.
- Wash and crush the gel well.
- Mix it with a tablespoon of honey.
- Apply evenly all over the scalp.
- Leave on for at least 15 minutes and rinse.
Ready to get to work?
We’ve all wished we could grow our hair quickly, but you don’t have to resort to hair extensions or specialized treatments. With a few home remedies, a good diet and good external care it is possible to grow hair fast.
grow hair fasterIf you are consistent in the application of home treatments you will see how the rate of growth will accelerate and your hair will look healthier. Now you just have to put them into practice for a season!